News in from Modiphius Entertainment..
Today we’re really pleased to announce the release of a massive wave of brand new print books in Sarah Newton’s awesome Mindjammer series, transhuman roleplaying on the far frontiers of the future!
Plus you can also claim 25% off many existing Mindjammer products in our Black Friday Sale. We also have first details on the Mindjammer Press’s amazing new Capharnaum Kickstarter, fantastic Arabian Nights adventure in a world of deserts, dragons, and crusaders, which you can also explore with a FREE Quickstart adventure available right now!
All of these new print products are now available to pre-order as part of the Mindjammer Collection on Modiphius.net , with just a short wait until they ship in the first week of December.
Mindjammer Children of Orion-The Venu Sourcebook – Welcome to the Bright Empire ofVenu-the interstellar civilisation of the “bad guys” of Human Space! An ancient people of xenophobic human supremacists, survivors of an ancient war, now hellbent on cleansing the cosmos of abomination and bringing the purifying word of their undying God-Emperor to the stars. It features:
- Prehistories and histories of the Empire of Venu
- The strange powers of the Dark Radiance
- Starmaps and world descriptions
- Full details for creating Venu characters, including genotypes, occupations, and cultures
- Venu tech and starships
- Guidelines for playing Venu campaigns. Fight against the Venu, or play a Venu character yourself!
Mindjammer – The Core Worlds is where it all happens, citizen! The white-heat of hyperadvanced technology! The teeming populations of the many worlds of Manhome, the ancient solar system, cradle of humankind! The thousands of worlds of the Old Commonality, drenched in Byzantine intrigue, the strange and divergent hominids, the products of millennia of change. We’re all what the past has made us. But what we will be, and where we are going… that’s what we’re fighting for! The Core Worlds Sourcebook includes:
- The history and background of the Core, including lavish maps, new genotypes and strange subcultures.
- Deep detail on Manhome, including maps and descriptions of Old Earth, Old Mars, Green Moon, and more!
- The Fargate Network and the mysterious 3-Space Instrumentality.
- Descriptions, artwork, and stats for the Custodians-the secret rulers of the Core Worlds.
- Guides for Core Worlds campaigns. Go beyond what it means to be human!
In The Mindjammer Companion explore the turbulent worlds of the Outremer subsector, outon the Commonality frontier. It’s the heart of the Rim Sector, a spectacular, violent place of feuding polities in the no-man’s land between the Commonality and the Venu Empire. In the aftermath of war, everything is up for grabs: Successor States rise and fall, the new xenomorph Sentient Alliance flexes its muscles, and the Commonality and the nefarious Venu jostle for position, knowing that war could break out again at any moment. Includes:
- History and background of the Outremer Subsector, including subsector octant maps.
- Essays on the conflicting economic systems which vie for supremacy out beyond the Frontier, far from the Resource Allocation Sentiences of the Commonality core.
- The five generations of Commonality starship design.
- New cultures and genotypes.
- An octant map of the Heritage Contestation and planetary maps and writeups for 30 adventure-packed worlds!
In the Mindjammer Player’s Guide, it’s a time of adventure, a time of opportunity! A time for humankind itself to change! Join us, in the hyperadvanced worlds of the Core or the chaos and conflict of the Fringe, and reach for the stars! No one knows what the future will bring-but in the pages of this book every agent of the Commonality will find what they need to survive and thrive in the Rediscovery of Humankind. The Mindjammer Player’s Guide is a rules book for Mindjammer-The Roleplaying Game, intended exclusively for the use of players.
- All the rules you need to create and play characters in the Mindjammer universe. You can even play a sentient starship!
- Descriptions and histories of the New Commonality of Humankind.
- New starmaps, homeworlds, and genotypes of Commonality Space.
- Rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds.
Finally, explore the vast reaches of Commonality Space with the Enhanced Commonality Space Schematic . This is a lavish print starmap of Commonality Space, showcasing its stellar regions, sector capitals, fargates, capitals, and more. Now presented in updated and enhanced format, this gorgeous poster map and digital file suite is the perfect compliment to your Mindjammer game. It contains:
- Schematic depiction of the Core Worlds and the 26 other sectors of Commonality Space.
- Illustrations of key stellar regions, capitals, and fargate locations.
- Enhanced with illustrations of key worlds and intriguing data schematics of Commonality Space.
We’re not quite finished yet, as here are first details on Mindjammer Press’s amazing new Capharnaum Kickstarter, a fantastic Arabian Nights adventure in a world of deserts, dragons, and crusaders, back it now to secure your copy and enjoy the splendid features below! You can also experience Capharnaum’s amazing world right now with this FREE Quickstart adventure which contains everything you need to play!
- A gorgeous 400-page hardback book, everything you need to play.
- A fascinating setting with loads of support material.
- A simple, lightweight, and elegant system, with lots of depth in play.
- A cool improvisational magic system, flavoured for that Arabian Nights feel.
- Your characters are “the Dragon-Marked”, with a mysterious mystical destiny.
- Featuring gorgeous maps and in-depth gazetteers!
We hope you enjoy these latest Mindjammer products and the new Capharnaum RPG – whole new universes of adventure await you! Look out for more great books coming soon!