Fancy a change in career? Do you like games? Do you have what it takes to meet deadlines, follow budgets and work on award winning games? Well if you can answer yes to those questions our friends at Modiphius Entertainment may have a position for you!
Read below to find out about jobs at Modiphius
We are committed to diversity in both our core office team as well as our wide ranging creative teams and you will find us very open and approachable.
Assistant Line Manager
– Assisting the management of several roleplaying game product lines, supporting other line managers so that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and within the vision of the publishing director.
– Testing and proofing roleplaying games in their developing forms, giving feedback and ideas to get them ready for production, across several games/IPs
Assistant Business Manager
– Liaising with third parties on contracts, promotion and marketing, securing further miniatures, boardgames or RPG partners, overseeing third party sales & royalty reports
– Liaising with translation partners, agreeing contracts, securing new translation partners, overseeing relationship and sales of related product & accessories to them. Ensuring their royalties are paid to Modiphius and sales are fed in to reporting system.
– Managing freelance contracts (agreeing contracts for project teams, signing off with management)
– Managing contracts for external designers (agreeing terms with project teams)
– Looking for new business opportunities, including outward licensing, new sales channels, product opportunities and co-promotional partnerships
– Overseeing royalty reporting to all licensees
– Managing approvals on key licensees
– Liaising with new and existing printers and factories to secure best pricing and print schedules
– Overseeing all production process and approvals with internal teams
– Ensure all products or packaging meets licensor and safety requirements.
– Knowledge of tabletop games not necessary. Previous experience of production management a requirement.
Must be London based or able to commute. Further details on application.
You’ll be working alongside the head of development on a range of game development projects. Interest in boardgames and games design essential. Some previous experience of developing your own games would be useful. Freelance role possibly leading to full time. Must be London based or able to commute.
Writers, Editors, Layout, Proof Readers, Illustrators, Game Designers
We are always on the lookout for creatives to join our extended teams for our major game projects. These roles are typically remote and do not require you to be in London. When writing please include details of particular projects you’d like to work on and why plus a CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
WRITERS PLEASE NOTE! You must have previous experience of contributing to a published roleplaying game and working to a deadline.
3D Sculptor (Freelance)
Working in zBrush you’ll have experience of creating 3d miniature figures for production in metal, resin or plastic. Modiphius is looking for freelance sculptors to work across John Carter, Star Trek, Achtung! Cthulhu, Fallout: Wasteland Warfare and boardgame miniatures design. You do not need to be based in London. 3D SCULPTORS PLEASE NOTE! You must have previous experience of contributing to a manufactured product line.