Following on from the recent announcement of Infinity Haqqislam, and Infinity Ariadna for the Infinity Roleplaying Game, our good friends at Modiphius Entertainment have two brand new supplements available in PDF to download right now.
From the Press Release
ANYTHING BUT THE NORM
Bakunin. Corregidor. Tunguska. Three gigantic motherships, one diverse Nation. Each traversing the Human Sphere as they see fit in order to deliver their own unique blends of chaos and colour to the distinctly bland lives of their planetary cousins. A Nomad Nation with one unified purpose: to stick it to The Establishment.
Progressive, rebellious, independent, passionate, and bizarre are just a few of the monikers that encapsulate the Nomad spirit. Never standing still and always changing, the Nomad Nation hops from system to system onboard their motherships, selling their unique services to the highest bidders and keeping their secrets away from the prying eyes of the sole AI with their own chaotic datasphere, Arachne.
- Details on each of the motherships, from their turbulent histories and the ghosts of their pasts to the secrets of their inner workings.
- Focused Lifepaths that allow players to create truly unique and individual Nomad characters, plus an additional chapter to cater for the ultimate in extreme body modification.
- Additional armour, equipment, and adversaries specific to the Nomads, including Praxis designed augmentations, Nomad-specific armour and weapons, and stats for several unique
- Advice on creating Uplifts, plus an entire chapter dedicated to the virtually undefinable rating and ranking system that drives lifestyles and transactions on Bakunin — Social Energy.
ALL THAT GLITTERS…
PanOceania. The Hyperpower. Life at the top of the G5 nations ensures a certain amount of privilege and power. It also brings its fair share of enemies. Born from an intercontinental alliance on Old Earth that pioneered the race to the stars, PanOceania has led the transhuman revolution without ever once looking back.
Stewards of no less than three entire star systems and numerous colonies on several other worlds, the Hyperpower is also the largest proponent of ALEPH, the benevolent AI that oversees many of the functions that allow the vast PanOceanian empire to operate. Overseen by ALEPH, their policies set by lobbies, and their faith guided by the Church, most PanOceanians soak up glamorous holovids depicting the herculean might of the latest cutting-edge TAGs or the glorious charge of power-armoured Knights and bask in the sanctity of their technological superiority.
- Details on the three key star systems that are home to the PanOceanian empire: Acontecimento, Neoterra, and Varuna.
- Focused Lifepaths that allow players to immerse themselves in the diverse aspects of the Hyperpower, including Croc Men, Hexas Agents, and Knights.
- Additional armour, equipment, and adversaries specific to PanOceania, including the innovative sensarecorder tech, the mighty Seraph TAGs, and stats for several unique adversaries.
- A treatise on the Helots and their culture, plus several Lifepaths that provide an opportunity to play a member of this enigmatic amphibious race!