More great news for roleplayers as Legacy: Free From the Yoke is released by our good friends at Modiphius Entertainment!
From the Press Release
Legacy: The Engine of Life
MAKING A NEW LIFE IN A WORLD OF RUINS
The Fall shattered the World Before, but we’ve made it through catastrophes before. Every time our world falls apart, we’ve found a way to survive – and not just endure, but work together with friends new and old to build a new life.
- New rules segments: Prophet characters, a Coda for your character’s story, beautiful Havens and Festivals you can return to from age to age.
- Essays on life and rebirth: Love by Sawyer Rankin, Tradition by Chris Farnell, and Culture and Religion by James Mendez Hodes.
- Six new families: Take control of the geo-engineering Architects of Tomorrow, the diverse Coalition, the ethereal Serene Choir and more.
- Six new character playbooks: Create beautiful art with the Beacon, build alliances and romances with the Matchmaker, and hint at humanity’s future with the supernatural Prodigy.
- Four new wonders: Change the world with the Aerie, the Green Defiance, the Transport Hub and the Rising Faith.
- A new Quickstart: Rally your friends and neighbours and save your city from the apocalypse in Burning Down Babylon…
Legacy: Free From the Yoke
You’ve won your revolution. What will you do with freedom?
After occupation and revolution, your nation is finally free. Now you need to decide what happens next. Will you work with your fellow citizens to build a glorious new land, or forge your own path?
- Lead your House to glory, wealth and power.
- Explore a world drawing on Slavic fantasy, and make it your own.
- Wield the magic of your ancestors, and strike bargains with the land and its spirits for new powers.
- Manipulate your nation’s ruler to suit your agenda, undermine them, or rise up to claim their throne.
- Tell a story of rebuilding and rediscovery spanning seasons and ages.
Free From the Yoke
is a standalone roleplaying game, based on Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2nd Edition and Apocalypse World.