There is no denying that Marvel Crisis Protocol has been a bit of a runaway success since its launch. Speculation about the game became rampant after it was announced and once the game was out, fans went wild! Now Atomic Mass Games is looking to expand its staff and a new position has become available.
Are you a hard worker with a mind for gaming and problem solving? Someone who can think on their feet and help shape new games for the future? If so Atomic Mass Games would like to hear from you!
TodayRequisition ID: 1277
Are you a worthy hard worker who is able to step into the realm of Spiderman and Captain America? Do you want to fight Doctor Doom and Loki as you work side by side with game developers and graphic designers to help them meet deadlines? Atomic Mass Games is looking for a highly motivated, critical thinker and leader to join their team. If this sounds like you, continue reading and learn how to apply for the Game Producer position.
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “Settlers of Catan,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The Game Producer serves as the primary project manager and studio administrator for Atomic Mass Games. The Game Producer’s core responsibilities are to build, manage, and track Atomic Mass Games project schedule, oversee communication and coordination of all external contractors, and oversee asset and file delivery to Asmodee North America’s Licensing and Production departments.
- Build and manage Atomic Mass Game’s product schedule and be able to clearly communicate their status to management.
- Work closely with game developers, editors, play-testers, graphic designers, and others to ensure each project meets its deadlines while reaching its full potential.
- Ensure that sufficient project milestones are in place to meet planned deadlines.
- Serve as the point of contact for all external contractors including, but not limited to, sculptors, artists, painters, editors and graphic designers.
- Manage and oversee all contractor contracts including contract negotiation, creation, project tracking, closing as directed by management.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Atomic Mass Games and ANA Licensing to ensure all required assets are properly assembled, reviewed, and approved in accordance with licensor requirements.
- Prepare layout files of all game components for production.
- Manage and organize all project files on a shared server so that others can easily find all files associated with a given project.
- All other assignments as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in project management, technical writing, desktop publishing, or related experience.
- One to three years experience in project management, technical writing, desktop publishing, or related experience.
- Knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, iWork, and FileMaker Pro.
- Excellent writing and communication (creative, professional, and technical rules writing).
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of editing, proofreading, card layout and design.
- Must be able to collaborate with a diverse group of teams and individuals.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism and incorporate feedback into daily work.
- Strong schedule, budget, and freelancer management.
- Familiarity with and passion for tabletop games.
- Be able to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines while working independently.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
How to Apply:
Serious candidates should click on this LINK and attach a explaining why the candidate wants this new and different position with ANA, a description of the candidate’s skills and values related to the workplace and position, and concrete examples of those skills and values in motion; a resume; and references.