Things just go from strength to strength with Modiphius and not content with Fallout in their ranks, they added Skyrim and now another feather in the cap, Dishonored is coming out as a roleplaying game!
From the Press Release!
Modiphius is delighted to announce the Dishonored tabletop RPG coming this summer, based on the BAFTA award-winning videogame from Arkane Studios published by Bethesda Softworks.
The Dishonored RPG Corebook is the first release in a brand new 2d20 RPG line for Modiphius and you can learn first details and more information over at Polygon.com.
Sign up to the Dishonored mailing list now to be the first to hear news at https://www.modiphius.com/dishonored
In close collaboration with Dishonored’s co-creative director Harvey Smith, Modiphius has worked with a diverse selection of writers and artists, some of which have already worked alongside Arkane Studios on the video game series, ensuring that the final product will live up to the fans’ expectations — while at the same time allowing them to explore the Empire of the Isles under a new lens.
The Dishonored role-playing game will be released in a deluxe table-friendly hardcover digest book containing everything players will need to jump straight into the streets of Dunwall, with a comprehensive guide to storytelling in the isles and a series of adventures that will take them on a journey of drama, intrigue, deception and occultism. Along with the book’s release, there will be custom dice, cards, and other accessories to add to the experience.
The book features:
- An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
- A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
- A host of antagonists and a myriad different storyhooks to inspire you, from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
- Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness the its reality-bending powers
- “The Oil Trail”, a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall.
- A new streamlined narrative edition of the 2d20 system called Momentum, which focuses on fast-paced storytelling and showcasing the strange powers of the Void and the ever-present Chaos mechanics