Great news for Judge Dredd fans as our good friends at Modiphius Entertainment announce that they are stocking the excellent Judge Dredd and Worlds of 2000AD Roleplaying game from EN Publishing.
Today we’re delighted to announce the release of Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000AD RPG on Modiphius.net with the Judge Dredd Core Book and expansion Judge Dredd Robot Wars.
Although both print books are not expected to ship until late May, if you order a print book now, you will receive a PDF right away (see below).
If you order a PDF you will receive a discount code will offset the cost against any future purchase of a print product.
Both are available as part of the Judge Dredd Collection on Modiphius.net and here are the details on these intriguing new books
Mutant bounty hunters hunt down the scum of the universe. The noble houses of a resurgent imperial Russia use every means at their disposal to attempt to become the supreme power; using bribery, assassination, espionage, diplomacy and war. Then there is Dredd. The top lawman in a vast city over 800 million citizens he contends with criminals, mutant raiders, aliens, rogue robots and enemy agents from other, hostile, megacities.
This roleplaying game provides the core rules for the science fiction worlds of 2000 AD and provides in-depth material allowing you to create and run adventures in the world of Judge Dredd. Inside this 270 page full colour book you will find:
- Rules for creating humans, clones, robots, mutants and uplifted apes. The fun, intuitive life path system allows you to run games for a group of Judges, perps or citizens.
- A wide array of equipment and weapons from the pages of Judge Dredd. Use the iconic lawgiver pistol with its six different bullet types. Use the daystick baton to subdue perps when up close to them. Ride the lawmaster bike, the two-wheeled king of the road.
- Full rules for running the game, including fast but tactical combat, environments, and extended scientific, medical and engineering tasks.
- An exploration of Dredd’s world with many key locations of Dredd’s city detailed along with information on how to use them in games.
- An introductory adventure where you can play as Judges, perps or citizens. All with very different goals and aims.
All across Mega-City One, the Robots are turning against their human masters. Chaos reigns as the charismatic Robot leader, Call-Me-Kenneth, rallies the city’s Robots to his side, and only the Judges stand in their way. Play as Judges in The Robot Wars, or as Civilians and Perps in Saving Matt Damon
Block, as war rages across the embattled city.
- With expanded rules for Robot characters,
- In-depth discussion of Robots’ role in society
- Summaries of Dredd’s earliest case files,
This 100 page full colour supplement is an essential addition to the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD roleplaying game.
We hope you enjoy these new books and look out for more great 2000AD releases coming soon.