These days we all have more and more time on our hands due to global lockdowns, and stay in orders from our respective leaders. As such many are taking up new hobbies and pastimes to keep active and occupied during this difficult time, one such pastime is 3d Printing.
The folks over at Titanforge Miniatures have recently announced Bloodfields a fully printable game that will utilise their excellent range of miniatures and will be launched on Kickstarter on May 18th!
From the announcement
Welcome to the first tabletop wargaming system that you can entirely print on your home 3D printer!
Join us on Kickstarter this May!
- 9 amazing lines of miniatures including 3 completely new lines! (digital STL files only)
- BLOODFIELDS rules, interactive scenarios, character cards!
- Terrain, scenery, gaming accessories, all 3d printable!
- Web App that enhances the gameplay!
- All models come pre-supported. Plug & Print!
This May, be sure to check out the miniatures on the Kickstarter. You can use them for all purposes you can imagine. Try out the battle system that allows you to put your minis into action! With the digital files, the universality of 3D printers, wargaming experience, and a web application we are looking to make the next level, quick and fun system to enjoy!
BLOODFIELDS will keep on living and evolving on this Patreon, so join today! All past and future models released here will be incorporated into the system, get their own rules and character cards. Each month you will get new heroes and units to battle with, new scenarios, terrain, and you will shape the world of Bloodfields by being a part of its community! Jump into it from the start and gather a full collection!
Join the biggest 3D Printing Patreon today!
For just 10$ you are guaranteed to get:
- A full thematic release each month! (~15 models!) This month – VAMPIRES!
- Terrain, scenery, and bases each month! (50+ elements!)
- Instant access to the Welcome Pack! (4 models, 40 bases!)
- Instant access to the RPG Character Set (8 unique heroes!)
- Pre-supported models!
- Community, contests, loyalty system, and bonus surprises!
You can find out more about Bloodfields by visiting the Titanforge Miniatures Facebook Group and of all the 3d print schemes on Patreon, this is by far one of the best.
All images copyright Titanforge Miniatures All Rights Reserved